Microprocessor controllers, 48x96 (1/8DIN) format for 1200 and 96x96 (1/4DIN) format for 1300, built with SMT technology.
Complete operator interface, protected by Lexan membrane to guarantee an IP65 faceplate protection level.
Composed of 4 keys, double 4-digit green LED display, 4 red signal LEDs for the 4 relay/logic outputs and 3 additional LEDs with programmable function to signal the instrument's various function states.
The main input for the variable to be controlled is universal, and allows connection of a wide variety of signals: thermocouples, resistance thermometers, thermistors, normalized linear inputs, all with possibility of custom linearization set from the faceplate. Input type is selected entirely from the faceplate and requires no external adapter shunts/dividers.
A second auxiliary analog input from current transformer is available. You can select one of the two presettable setpoints, select Manual-Automatic mode, reset the alarm memory, or enable the hold function by means of the digital input.
The instrument provides up to 4 outputs: relay (5A, 250VAC/30VDC cosφ = 1) or logic (24V ± 10% (10Vmin a 20mA)).
- Universal input configurable from faceplate
- Accuracy better than 0.2% f.s. under nominal conditions
- Control output: relay, logic, Triac or continuous
- Hot/cold function with selection of cooling fluid
- 3 alarms with completely configurable function
- Analog retransmission output
- Up to 2 isolated digital inputs with configurable function
- Isolated digital input with configurable function
- Auxiliary input for CT (TA) (50mAac)
- Heater break or probe short-circuit alarm
- Self-tuning, Auto-tuning, Soft-start, bumpless Man/Auto function
- Double set, set ramp, timed output function
- Optically isolated RS485 serial line. Protocol: GEFRAN MODBUS RTU
- Rapid configuration from PC with GF eXpress software