Microprocessor based indicator in both 48x48 (1/16 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
The instruments have a lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 4 digit display and 3 indicating LED's for the output statuses.
The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Thermocouples of type: J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N, L GOST, U, G, D, C
- Resistance thermometers Pt100, Pt100J 2 / 3 wire
- PTC and NTC themistors
- Linear inputs 0 to 60/12 to 60mV, 0 to 20/4 to 20mA, 0 to 10/2 to 10/0 to 5/1 to 5/0 to 1/0, 2 to1V
The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input terminals.
No external shunt or adapter is required. A digital input (24Vdc/4mA) is available for resetting, hold, flash, peak handling or releasing latch.
No external shunt or adapter is required. A digital input (24Vdc/5mA) is available for resetting, hold, flash, peak handling or releasing latch. The instruments have a maximum of 4 outputs that can be mechanical relays (5A/250V) or logic outputs 24V±10% (10Vmin / 20mA).
One output of 4 to 20mA (max. 500 Ohm) is available for retranmitting the measured input signal.
The retransmission output, the digital input and the third output are alternatives.
The options include a triac output that can directly drive resistive loads up to a maximum of 1A at 240V.
The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs...) and by a simplified data entry menu.
The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see technical data).
A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Faceplate configurable input
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by a serial link
- Transmitter power supply incorporated
- Custom thermocouple linearisation available
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the more common physical units
- Sampling time and trip intervention programmable between 15 and 120msec with resolution between 2000 and 8000 steps
- Retransmission of the measured variable signal
- 3 trip points, completely configurable from the faceplate
- 4 trip points completely configurable from keyboard
- RS485 optically isolated serial line
- Protocol : GEFRAN CENCAL or MODBUS RTU
- Rapid configuration from PC with GF_eXpress package