Microprocessor based indicator in 72x36 format manufactured with SMT.
The instruments have a lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 2, 3 / 4 digit display.
The input signal can be selected from a wide range of sensors:
- Thermocouples of type J, K, R, S, T, B, E, N, L GOST, U, G, D, C
- Resistance thermometers Pt100, Pt100J (japanese standard) 2 / 3 wire
- PTC and NTC themistors
- Linear inputs 0 to 60/12 to 60mV, 0 to 20/4 to 20mA, 0 to 10/2 to 10/0 to 5/1 to 5/0 to 1/0, 2 to1V
The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input contact.
No external shunt or adapter is required.
A digital input (24Vdc/4mA) is available for resetting, hold, flash, peak handling or releasing latch. The instruments have a maximum of 3 outputs that can be mechanical relays (5A/250V) or logic outputs (0 to 11Vdc).
In alternative to output 3 a 4 to 20mA output is available (max. 150 Ohm) for retransmission of the measured input signal, or a digital input (24Vdc/4mA) can be provided which can be used for resetting, hold, flash, peak handling or releasing latch.
Finally, a triac can be fitted (as an alternative to the other two relay outputs) that can drive resistive loads up to a maximum of 2,5A at 220V.
The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks (CFG for the alarm hysteresis, Inp for the inputs, Out for the outputs...) and by a simplified data entry menu.
The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see data sheet cod. 80021).
A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- Faceplate configurable input
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by a serial link
- Transmitter power supply incorporated
- Custom thermocouple linearisation available
- Internal linearisation for engineering units
- Labels provided for the more common physical units
- Sampling time and trip intervention programmable between 15 and 120 msec with resolution between 2000 and 8000 steps
- Retransmission of the measured variable signal
- 3 trip points, completely configurable from the faceplate