Microprocessor based indicator in both 48x48 (1/16 DIN) and 96x48 (1/8 DIN) formats manufactured with SMT.
The instruments have a lexan membrane faceplate (guaranteed to IP65) which has 3 keys, a 3-digit display for the 48x48 format or a 3 / 4 digit display for the 96x48 format.
The input signal section provides for the visualisation of the sinusoidal effective value corresponding to following signals:
- AC voltage: 0 to 2, 0 to 20, 0 to 200 and 0 to 500Vac
- AC current: 0 to 20, 0 to 50, 0 to 200mAac 0 to 1, 0 to 5Aac
The selection is made using the faceplate keys and correct input terminals.
No external shunt or adapter is required.
The programming of the instrument is made easy by grouping the parameters in function blocks and by a simplified data entry menu.
The configuration can be simplified even further using the PC programming kit made up of a connection cable and a menu guide program that runs under Windows (see data sheet cod. 80021).
A configurable personal software protection code (password protection) can be used to restrict the levels of editing and displaying the configuration parameters.
- AC voltage, AC current direct input on instrument terminals
- Protected by a personal code
- Configurable by serial link
- Labels to customize measured physical unit