Microprocessor controller, format 44x91 (1/16 DIN) manufactured using SMT.
Provides a complete operator interface. It has 4 keys, two green LED displays, each with 4 digits, 4 red signal LED's for the 4 logic or relay outputs, and 3 other programmable LED's to signal the various operational states of the instrument.
Can be connected to an external keyboard for custom solutions.
The main input for process variable is universal, and many types of signals can be connected: thermocouples, resistance thermometers, thermistors, normalized linear inputs, all with possibility of custom linearization using the faceplate keys. The type of input is selected from the faceplate keys; no external shunts are required.
Control functions are selectable from classic mode or from setpoint programmer mode with 3 settable steps.
With the isolated digital input you can select: one of the two presettable setpoints, select Manual-Automatic mode, reset the alarms memory, or enable the hold function.
The instrument can have up to 5 outputs: relay (5A at 250Vac/30Vdc cos_= 1) or logic 15V ±10% (12V min at 30mA).
The function of each output is freely configurable from the faceplate keys.
In addition to control and alarm outputs, you can have outputs that repeat the state of the digital input and values alarm limits acquired from serial line.
Another output (±15Vdc 20mA max.) is available to power external transmitters.
The serial communication option (available in RS485 standard) allows connection to supervision systems and PLCs with the MODBUS RTU protocol.
Instrument programming is facilitated by grouping parameters in functional blocks (CFG for control parameters, Inp for inputs, Out for outputs, etc.).
The instrument can also select display parameters based on hardware configuration, automatically masking irrelevant parameters.
The instrument is supplied with an "EASY" configuration with just a few parameters (only those for the model ordered and essential for controller operation). In this way, you just have to set the setpoint and alarm, and launch selftuning from the button. The 600OF does all the rest.
A PC programming kit is available for even simpler configuration, composed of a cable and a guided program for Windows environment (see data sheet code Winstrum).
Compact “Open Frame” mechanical structure makes the 600 OF easy to use even on small panels and housings.
- Universal input configurable from faceplate
- Accuracy better than 0.2% f.s. under nominal conditions
- Up to 5 outputs, relay, logic, for control,alarms
- Hot/cold function with selection of cooling liquid
- 3 alarms with completely configurable function
- Software alarm for load interrupt or probe in short circuit (LBA)
- Self-tuning, Auto-tuning, Soft-start, bumpless Man/Auto function
- Double set, set ramp, timed output function
- Setpoint programmer functions with 3 configurable steps
- Configurable internal buzzer
- Optically isolated RS485 serial communication, protocol: MODBUS RTU
- Panel mounting
- Screw connections with removable terminals