Microprocessor controller, format 48x48 (1/16 DIN) manufactured using SMT.
Provides a complete operator interface protected by a Lexan membrane that ensures level IP65 faceplate protection.
It has 4 keys, two green LED displays, each with 4 digits, 4 red signal LED's for the 4 logic or relay outputs, and 3 other programmable LED's to signal the various operational states of the instrument.
The main input for process variable is universal, and many types of signals can be connected: thermocouples, resistance thermometers, thermistors, normalized linear inputs, all with possibility of custom linearization using the faceplate keys.
The type of input is selected from the faceplate keys; no external shunts are required.
A second auxiliary analog input from the current transformer is also available.
With the isolated digital input you can select: one of the two presettable setpoints, select Manual-Automatic mode, reset the alarms memory, or enable the hold function.
The instrument can have up to 4 outputs: relay (3A, 250V) or logic (12Vdc, 20mA).
An analog output in voltage or current is also available.
The function of each output is freely configurable from the faceplate keys.
In addition to control and alarm outputs, you can have outputs that repeat the state of the digital or retransmission input by process variable, setpoint, drift, alarm limits and values acquired from serial line.
Another isolated output (at 10 or 24Vdc, 30mA max.) is available to power external transmitters.
The serial communication option (available in RS485 standard) allows connection to supervision systems and PLCs with two protocols: GEFRAN CENCAL and MODBUS RTU.
Instrument programming is facilitated by grouping parameters in functional blocks (CFG for control parameters, Inp for inputs, Out for outputs, etc.).
The instrument can also select display parameters based on hardware configuration, automatically masking irrelevant parameters.
The instrument is supplied with an "EASY" configuration with just a few parameters (only those for the model ordered and essential for controller operation).
In this way, you just have to set the setpoint and alarm, and launch selftuning from the button. The 600 does all the rest.
A PC programming kit is available for even simpler configuration, composed of a cable and a guided program for Windows environment (see data sheet code 80020).
- Universal input configurable from faceplate
- Accuracy better than 0.2% f.s. under nominal conditions
- Control output: relay, logic, Triac or continuous
- Hot/cold function with selection of cooling fluid
- 3 alarms with completely configurable function
- Analog retransmission output
- Isolated digital input with configurable function
- Auxiliary input for CT (TA) (50mAac)
- Heater break or probe short-circuit alarm
- Self-tuning, Auto-tuning, Soft-start, bumpless Man/Auto function
- Double set, set ramp, timed output function
- Optically isolated RS485 serial line.
- Protocol: GEFRAN CENCAL or MODBUS RTU
- Rapid configuration from PC with GF_eXpress packet