Rear panel microprocessor instrument for 3-way motorized valves.
The main input for the for the variable to be adjusted is universal, and gives the possibility of connecting various signal types: thermocouples, resistance thermometers, thermistors, linear inputs and potentiometer, all with possibility of custom linearization.
A second isolated auxiliary analog input is available, with fully configurable functions for linear signals or input from potentiometer for valve position.
Specific parameters are present for the valve control, such as actuator stroke time, minimum movement time, movement trip setpoint, dead zone.
You can also select function type, with or without potentiometer, and with PID or PD algorithm.
Ideal for control of OPEN-CLOSE valves with or without potentiometer feedback
- Two versions:
MASTER - independent temperature control and communication unit
SLAVE - independent temperature control unit
- Protection: IP20
- Universal temperature input, accuracy 0.2%
- Configurable digital input
- Module with double relay with valve open/close function
- Logic output or "cooling" relay
- Heat/cool PID, selection of cooling fluid, self-tuning, auto-tuning, soft-start
- 4 generic alarms, LBA alarm
- 2 configurable relay outputs
- Field bus for Master Standard:
"Modbus RTU" with Serial 485 optically
Option: "PROFIBUS DP", "CANopen"